Mar 13, 2009
Glenn Beck on Fox!
I just finished listening to Glenn Beck's March 13th Special Broadcast. The show was built up over the course of the week and I just had to be there at my tv to take it all in. It was called, We Surround Them FRIDAY!
What's this all about??? Ask yourself this.....
Do you watch the direction that America is being taken in and feel powerless to stop it?
Do you believe that your voice isn’t loud enough to be heard above the noise anymore?
Do you read the headlines everyday and feel an empty pit in your stomach…as if you’re completely alone?
If so, then you’ve fallen for the Wizard of Oz lie. While the voices you hear in the distance may sound intimidating, as if they surround us from all sides—the reality is very different. Once you pull the curtain away you realize that there are only a few people pressing the buttons, and their voices are weak. The truth is that they don’t surround us at all. We surround them.
So, how do we show America what’s really behind the curtain? Below are nine simple principles. If you believe in at least seven of them, then we have something in common.
The Nine Principles
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is 'not' un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
The 12 Values....
Nine Principals and Seven Values....9/12
If you agree with at least seven of those principles, then you are not alone. It doesn't matter if you are Democrat or Republican or how you voted, but it does matter that you know that there are many many other people that believe in the same American Way that the generations before us believed in. We don't have to change or adapt to the reasoning of todays Politics. And we don't have to accept the decisions and keep our mouths closed for fear that no one is listening. 'We the People', remember that? We...as in ALL of US, not just the political majority of the day. We should all have a 'voice' and we should all feel that the Principals and Values we believe in, should be worth talking about and applied.
That is the reason I started this blog today. Glenn Beck, I thankyou for the inspiration! I am now here to speak what's on MY mind!
His tv show is every afternoon on Fox...5:00 Eastern, 3:00 here.
Visit his web site at www.glennbeck.com
He has a radio show, but we don't get it here in this part of Wyoming...wish we did!