Pages

Oct 23, 2009

A scary scenario: The One-Hour Meltdown


Every once in a while I read something that stops me in my tracks and slaps me up the side of my head, as my dad would say. Earlier this year it was the book Patriots by James Wesley, Rawles. The picture he paints of a possible TEOTWAWKI* scenario was just ghastly.

Ever ask yourself what would 'really' happen if banks shut down or the power went out? There's always the possibility of nature or nuclear....so what would it be like?

Now I’ve found another plausible future scenario that is just as appalling, and yet it doesn’t seem impossible. The warning signs are all there, and when one begins connecting the dots and thinking about chain reactions, all of a sudden it doesn’t seem so crazy after all to begin prepping. You can read “The One-Hour Meltdown” here. It will give you a lot to think about. Maybe knowing how to make a solar still and having all the equipment stored in the trunk of my Tahoe is a good idea after all!

* TEOTWAWKI – “The End Of The World As We Know It”, a term coined by Mike Medintz,

"CLICK HERE TO READ"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!